Hey blogger members and random guests! As very few of you know, Chromehounds was shut down in January. Well, this left mech game lovers with two series to choose from. Armoured Core or mechwarrior. I didn't like either and loved the customization and gameplay in Chromehounds. So using the UDK (unreal development kit), I plan on remaking a basic version of chromehounds then slowly upgrading models and textures until it's basically the same as the original. But I have another reason. I am searching through career options at the moment (still in high school), and videogame design is near the top of the list. So, I'm building the game from the bottom up using Chromehounds as a basis, so I can see if this is how I want to spend a portion (or all) of my life on.
A rough time frame for the game is about 4-5 months, but if anyone is willing to submit designs it would be insanely helpful.
The screenshots I used are from teamxbox.com, exact part numbers were from addictedgamer.com, and all models involved in this were originally created by From Software and SEGA. I just used screenshots to reconstruct them.